Simply......

 
DaRkErMaC


Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page 	

is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, May 29, 2004

 

Waiting simply have an adverse effect on me..
Each passing mins draws me closer to the deadline..
Humans or namely me tend to get edgy over such things..
But I simply want things to work out fine..
The way it should be, the way it's planned..
It's not just about the pictures and stuffs..
Just the little things that tends to make me insecured..
Call me a paranoid, insecured SOB or watever if you would..
Putting pressures on you is never my intention..
As I fear for the worst that could have happened..
I PRAY for the best that would happen..
The clock slowly ticks away..
Let nature runs it course..
May it run smoothly my way..

This song goes out to you

Build my world of dreams around you
I'm so glad that I found you
I'll be there with a love that's strong
I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on

[]
Comments: Post a Comment
<bgsound src="http://web.singnet.com.sg/~pat791/sounds/wholeagain.wma" loop="infinite">